Sunday, January 28, 2007

Deja Vu - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young


one two three four
If I had ever been here before
I would probably know just what to do
Don't you?
If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel
I would probably know just how to deal
With all of you
And I feel
like I've been here before
Feel
like I've been here before
And you know it makes me wonder
What's going on under the ground, hmmm
Do you know? Don't you wonder?
What's going on down under you
We have all been here before, we have all been here before
We have all been here before, we have all been here before
We have all been here before, we have all been here before

It took me a couple listens before I realized how truly beautiful and amazing this song is. It's like a soothing cup of warm milk. It's ridiculously comforting in an indescribable way. I listen to this when I can't quite wrap my head around death.
I went to my second memorial service this month for the mother of another friend. Once again, I watched another extremely graceful friend, deal with one of life's most difficult things. See you around, Mrs. Lally.

1 comment:

Yoshiharu_8406 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.