Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hey Boy- The Blow


photo: http://siggelicious.nettblogg.no/

All my favorite blogs say the boyfriend jean will be huge soon. Siggelicious, Stylebytes, etc. I'm happy for this trend because I already have a pair which are very beaten in. I also call them my "Depression Jeans".

When I first moved back from London (and was depressed), I would lie around the house in them because they were super comfortable.
I finally got my Urban Outfitters order. I love my Alice in Wonderland-style trench coat. I know I will wear it tons in the spring.

However the shoes. . . the lovely shoes. . .WHY WON'T YOU FIT? They really hurt my feet, so they're going back. The Urban Outfitters brand "We Who See", tends to make their shoes on the small side. And I've actually never tried on a pair which I thought were comfortable (even the flats, tend to pinch). I should have known that. But darn, they look cute against my purple carpet.


I have to go prepare for a dinner party I'm having tonight. Does anyone have a good recipe for Eggplant Parmesan?

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Oh yes, boyfriend jeans....I love them. I found an awesome pair last year in Sweden from Wrangler, but they were to expensive.

silver screen pipe dreams said...

I wish I had been at your party. I hope there are some pics of it up on Flickr cause that's where I'm going next!
p.s. It's snowing here and I'm blue. I wish I could have hung out with you and sofia watching Lost in Translation. that's how I felt the other day.