Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Now That We're All Familiar. . .




To patch or not to patch? A few years ago, you wouldn't catch me anywhere without my Paper, Denim and Cloth jeans. I loved the mod-77 cut and I love how they make my derriere look. However, since then I've stopped buying them and moved on to other brands because my Paper Denim always have a life span of about a year before wearing holes in the thigh section.
In my recent closet cleaning purge, I came across two lovely pairs which I could never bring myself to throw away because the denim is soooooo nice. They're like old friends. Just slipping them on today was nostalgic. I had Ratatat's "Wildcat" playing in the background and it felt so good. So now I'm left with whether or not to patch them up or toss them. Will the patches look ridiculous? Does anyone have any tips of patching jeans?

1 comment:

Sofia Blom said...

Put the patches on the inside, not on the outside. That way patching wont show as much.