Saturday, January 20, 2007

Where Do The Children Play? - Cat Stevens


Today Sofia and I went to see Pan's Labyrinth. It's the first film that I've seen in a while which made me:
A. Terrified
B. Bawl
Needless to say, it is excellent. So you should go see it. Really. See it.



Now I'm feeling really inspired and cozy, in my house drinking tea. I've decided to sew up some handbags to sell in my Godmother's shop. It's just a matter of finding a really nice pattern. I'll post some final products as they come along.
I'm listening to Cat Stevens because that album always makes me feel inspired. It's my friend Matthew's favourite album. He really killed it when we worked at Rude together. But it brings back fond memories of creative bonding. . .

1 comment:

SNAKE HUNTERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.