Monday, February 5, 2007

Aht Uh Mi Hed - Shuggie Otis

I can't believe how cold it is here.
I can't believe how much I love this beautiful song. It sounds amazingly current for something circa 1974.
Some of my favourites from www.2ktshirts.com


I swear therefore I am . . .

I've always liked this t-shirt. I might as well just file for unemployment, call it a day and go to the bar where this bear drinks and smokes and pull up a stool next to him.

Such a cute little monster.




Ladies, this is Brian Ehardt. Brian says he doesn't want a girlfriend because he doesn't feel like spending money. I think that sounds like the "losers" anthem to me. Brian is a catch. At the tender age of 19, this kid already carries his own weight (and he weighs a lot), in my architecture and interior design firm. He's bright, funny and he drives a BMW (for the superficial girlies). . . oh and he has muscles. His politics are a bit screwy (but you can reel him in) but he's got good morals. If anyone would like to date him, hit me up.

No comments: