Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Days To Come - Bonobo (feat. Bajka)


Sorry I've been m.i.a. and a bad blogger lately. Sofia and I boarded a very noisy bus to New York City last Friday.
Of course I went shopping. I bought practical and boring things like cheap cashmere henley's from Uniqlo and a french terry sweatshirt (mostly because I was cold).

But my favorite purchase was this Urban Outfitters flannel, shirt. It fits quite nicely and was pretty cheap. Half off the redline folks, run, don't walk (this is the only time their clothing's really worth the price tag).

We had an awesome and very tiring weekend.

Sometime during the course of the weekend, I realized this is the place I shall call "home" (for a little bit). It actually felt like "home" this time. It's time for me to go.

No comments: