Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gold Is Your Metal - Themroc


Patrick calls it "god's flashlight". Patrick has a description for everything. Friday night wore us out for the rest of the weekend. And as we trudged through the empty Manhattan streets at 8:30 in the morning, I wished for nothing more than to have my aviators tucked away at the bottom of my purse, to block the blinding light and the memories of a sleepless night. But atleast I was in good company. Then it hurt my eyes, now it's a happy memory.

photo: www.nordstrom.com
This is also gold and makes me happy. I've been searching for the perfect little jacket (all winter long) and I think I've found it. I bought one from Urban Outfitters a couple of days ago, but I think I'm going to return it because it's made of this horrible itchy polyester. I'd probably wear it a couple times and then regret having bought it as itchy equals unwearable. But this little ditty. . . hmmm. .. .

No comments: