Friday, February 23, 2007

Headphones (0 Remix) - Bjork



photos" www.flickr.com
It's Friday and I am barely surviving. Getting out of bed alone is always a struggle for me on Friday (and pretty much any other day). Today was no different. But I was on time (a pleasant change). Anyways, I was minding my own business, sorting mail and listening to music when a co-worker came up and mentioned that headphones are outlawed in our office. Yeah? And? It was kind of like that moment in high school when someone comes up and politely tells you that your bra strap is showing. You may already know it, but you don't need someone to call it out. The main reason why I wear my headphones is so that people will not talk to me. It's nothing personal, at all. I just don't want to be talked to. What happened to my god given right to ignore my co-workers? Geez. I'm hope this blog doesn't get me dooced. (www.dooce.com).
Quick, cover your ass! I generally do like my work. It's got plenty of perks. Like the fact that it's so close to my house that I can go home for lunch, read mags and eat a salad (like I did today) and blog. As a matter of fact, in the near future, I will write a blog about all the perks (and disappointments) of my many occupations and see which occupation has the best perks.

No comments: