Monday, March 19, 2007

Sick & Tired (continued. . .)




You would not believe it, but even at my busiest moments, like Clark Kent in a phone booth, I always have time to dash into Urban Outfitters and come out with something decent. Yes, I do have a love/hate relationship with them, but yes, I also enjoy a good deal. The stores in New York always have irresistable deals. I found this cute little swing jacket on sale for $30. I have been wanting a cropped jacket for some time now. This one seems like a good alternative. However I just did a count in my head and this will be my 6th spring/autumn jacket (some are a couple years old) but six seems quite excessive. But it looks good with so many things. (Sigh).
I've also been thinking a good deal about my situation. I've decided that no matter which position I go with, I can only go up and so I shouldn't sweat it. Meanwhile I've had a vapor bath for my cold, read Vogue on my bathroom floor, pranced around in my new jacket and taken a Nyquil, which means I'll be knocked out in 30 minutes (and hopefully ready for work tomorrow). 'Night!
(photo: www.urbn.com)

No comments: