Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Think Twice - Ralph Myerz & The Jack Herren Band


I was surfing through Net-A-Porter today when I came across these little darlins from Chloe.
I love this smock dress, but it is nearly identical to my fabulous H&M one, which I incidentally love more (possibly because the H&M one cost 1/8th of the Chloe dress). My dress is wonderful. I think of it as $50 very well spent. And I generally want to wear it everyday (alas, I refrain).

This cotton beach tunic did make me think twice though. At $185. . . it's almost affordable and quite a pretty color. I'm really liking lots of pink these days. I don't know what's wrong with me. I like the cut and I think you could dress it up and dress it down. I love the fact that in this day and age, completely casual items can be worked into your dressy wardrobe. Or maybe it's just that I want to own something by Chloe, and this is nearly affordable. That could be it too.

Both photos: www.net-a-porter.com

No comments: