Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Wednesday's Child - Emiliana Torrini

"Scatterbrain,
you've been crying in the rain,
you've been drowning in your pain,
ain't gonna die."

I was also born on a Wednesday, making me an official child of woe (my blogger clock is wrong, but it is 1:08am. . . officially Wednesday). But it has also been a pretty awful week. Lonely, sad, emotional. This week runs the gamut. I will be quite happy when it was over.

Here is the dress I've been after, on eBay. Right size, wrong(ish) colour (but I could make do). WRONG PRICE. $780!



http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-MARNI-SUMMER-RUNWAY-LINEN-COLORBLOCK-DRESS-44_W0QQitemZ170087772286QQcategoryZ63860QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I take pleasure in the fact that when it's not on the model, it doesn't look so great. Or is that just wishful thinking?

No comments: