Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Week Beats Your Year - Telefon Tel Aviv


And on Saturday, I took the 9:30am bus up from DC back to New York for a shoot with the Misshapes, which was crazy, fun. I have to admit, I wasn't really sure what to expect of them, but I really like them and I think the key to their success is that their idea of fun is totally genuine. Basically I love to see people dancing and having a great time and I haven't danced like that since I was in London. Here's a picture of Leigh digging into their giant candy bowl in Greg and Geordan's apartment.

This was the party in all it's glory.

No matter how big the crowd is, I can always find the Brits and strike up a chat with them. This girl's dress was adorable and made by a designer in Birmingham, UK. She was cute too.

Sunday I don't think I moved from the couch. I had been on the go since 8am and finished my night at 4am. It's a hard knock life. . .

No comments: