Quite easily one of my favorite new bands. I know they're not really "new". They're actually huge stars in Denmark and pretty big in the UK. I remember seeing posters for their album around London. I'm just catching the wave now, but whatever. Why am I looking so grave, you ask? Because today was a RUBBISH day. And when I left the office, it started raining. The one day I'm not carrying my umbrella in my bag (because my bag is so heavy and it sometimes hurts my back), I come outside and it's pissing rain on my head. Anyways, as I sit here sipping my soup and trying to warm up, Mew's beautiful music is slowly putting me in a better mood. You should try it sometime.
I need an opinion from you ladies out there. Vivienne Westwood top purchased from Century 21. Yay or nay? I'm certainly not in a position to go throwing money around on frivilous things however:
1. It was pretty cheap in comparison to the full price.
2. It's cute (but snug).
3. It looks nice with jeans and skirts.
4. I love Viv!!
5. Everytime I move to a place (or more like "when I moved to London"), I buy myself a piece by good ole' Viv to congratulate myself on getting my sh-. . . stuff together. And the other top I bought was full price at Selfridges. I still don't know what I paid for it, because I never did the conversion math. I don't really want to know, it would probably make me cry for having so little self control.
1. It wasn't "cheap" (but would probably retain it's value on eBay for a few years).
2. It is snug and when I wear it, all I can think is "suck in Miss Scarlett, SUCK IN!"
What do you think?