Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just What Can Happen - Blackalicious


With the help of Fairy God Mother Fashionista, lil' sis and I found ourselves in the Kate Moss for Topshop party at Barneys. At first my dear sister, had said she didn't want to go, because she had work to do and was feeling down. But I convinced her eventually and I think we were both happy we did. On top of seeing Kate Moss dive into a giant SUV (she's got very nice legs) with Katy England, we nearly got ran over by a very determined Naomi Campbell. And we saw a very radiant Irina standing outside with friends and a very leggy, blond Agyness Deyn. Overall, I can't say the collection was so much for me. The size six, definitely resembled the shape of a size 0. . . but I really enjoyed the party. Here are some pictures.



These two DJs were so adorable and having so much fun. They are like a mini party for two.

No comments: