Tuesday, May 15, 2007

O Green World- Gorillaz


photo: www.bagsnob.com
I can't say I really understand the hype of the Anya Hindmarch eco bag. Queing up for hours before the shops open? Don't quite understand that for a canvas bag. However, if I come across one in the US, I will certainly snatch it up quickly because anyone that knows me, knows I'm a lover of the canvas bags. I have a massive collection from my interior design days. I think it's really nice that for once, us poor girls can afford an "IT bag" (They cost 5 pounds in the UK). Plus, I do think it's a good concept. . . and her heart was in the right place, so isn't that the only thing that matters?

I do however, understand that I love my Marc Jacobs ego bag ($12). And in the week that I've had my bag, it's been to more states than many inhabitats of Alabama (which isn't hard to achieve. . . but still). My bag has been through New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. and of course Virginia. Here it is, at an ultimate fighting match which I stage managed last week. I was careful to keep it out of the path of blood and sweat. The amazing traveling bag.


No comments: