Monday, May 7, 2007

Something In The Way She Moves - James Taylor

Bad, bad, blogger. I've been home for a week, but busy as one can be. Work everyday, parties every night. It's birthday season and television work is picking up again. New York makes me really appreciate home and all it's comforts. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. I think I will be quite transient for a bit. I like that. It reminds me of this song.

(photo: www.fashionista.com)
Back to the good stuff. Rumor has it (cough, www.Fashionista.com, cough), that Kate Moss will pull that awesome stunt where she stands in the window at Barney's posing a a mannequin to unveil her new Kate Moss for Topshop collection tomorrow (Tuesday). And darling dear sister, you are so going with me. So get ready. No event short of sickness or death will keep us from getting a glimpse of Miss Moss. . . so put on your running shoes and mark your calendar. I'll report back shortly.

No comments: