Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summertime - The Sundays


This was one of my favorite songs in high school. Still remains to this day. I know several things.

1. I am missing my computer cord until Monday, (on loan to a friend) and my camera cable (lost in the abyss of my suitcase and my room). So I found all these photos on flickr. Heaven sent they are. But I have taken tons of photos, so they will turn up on here sooner or later.
2. This song has felt so appropriate for the last few leisurely days I've had with my family and friends.
3. SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.
4. The B famille are desperately trying to plan a vacation for August. We are all in agreement. Even ma Mere.
5. I love home.
6. I LOVE SUMMER.
7. I love Wolf Trap.
8. I love seeing my sisters so happy.
9. I love when my father runs into my room, with the NY Post because my younger sister is in it.
10. This is the happiest I have been in SIX MONTHS. I am lovin' life!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hehe congrats on summer, getting colder here on the other side of the world!

etoilee8 said...

Ain't summer, the greatest?