Saturday, June 9, 2007

People's Parties- Joni Mitchell




If you've not had a chance to check out Alter yet. . . now is the time. Alter is run by these lovely boys called Roy and Tommy. Both are really charming and talented. They design their own label called "This Old Thing?" and their store carries a variety of desirable goods by other designers. And. . .they're having a small gathering of friends tomorrow for some champagne and mark downs. I wish I could go, but I have to work. . . but if you live around Greenpoint. . . you should go say "hello" and introduce yourself.

ALTER
109 Franklin Street @ Greenpoint Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
718.784.8818

You'll be wise, to join their mailing list, as I imagine you'll be hearing lots about them in the future: info@thisoldthing.net

1 comment:

Candid Cool said...

Pretty clothes. I like the writing on the wall, I wish I could something like that on my wall