Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hot Chick in Charge - Uffie




These pictures of Uffie and Fafi together are like a friggin' girly overload! Which is kind of what I need. I worked a solid day as a camera assistant (aka a utility), in temperatures soaring past 100 degrees. Most people seem to have this grossly misrepresented idea in their head that television is really glamourous. I have yet to see the glamourous side of it (honestly)! Even on the projects which appear to be fun and light hearted, you sweat and work very hard and your feet get quite smelly from running around. Andy Roddick passed me today while I was lugging camera cables, covered in sweat and looking like pigpen. Another high point of my life.
I'm going to go paint my toenails now.

Photos:http://web.mac.com/thecarminevault/iWeb/ - Fafi's page
(PS- Tomorrow I get to look cute because I'm stage managing which is more money, less grunting and physical labour, but more stress and sometimes getting-yelled-at).

No comments: