Friday, August 24, 2007

Wandering Star - Portishead



I know I've been a very bad blogger lately. Truthfully, I've had a lot on my mind lately. Ever since I got back from Boston, my life has been a whirlwind of decision making. And honestly, I'm not sure if I always make the right decisions. The only thing I know to be true is that I don't know where I'm suppose to be right now. Everywhere has it's perks, but no place is particularly grabbing my interests as in "this is where I need to be". (Sigh). Anyways, here's some pictures from Boston.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures, Love that red bag!

etoilee8 said...

Thanks! It's Marimekko (another one of my true loves). I spent more than I should when I bought it, but it's served me well through many weekend trips and overnight stays.