Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Certain Someone - Bjork

A certain someone always inspires me with the photos that she takes of her clothing. That certain someone is Agathe of http://stylebytes.net. She's good. And good at putting together some awesome outfits. So I'm going to try and be more like her on the documenting side. I think it's worth it. Just so you can look back and watch your evolving style. The problem is, I always feel like such a knob, having my picture taken in public. I'll just have to get over that.

Yesterday's outfit:

(Top and shirt from H&M on sale, shoes from Payless. . . doesn't get cheaper than that. . . bag Urban Outfitters)
Today's outfit:

(Dress from Rami Kashou bought on sale after having lusted after it for so long, cardigan Old Navy, shoes Nine West, belt came with some cordoroys that I no longer wear from Old Navy)

No comments: