Friday, September 28, 2007

Grow Up And Blow Away - Metric


I have been lucky with the freelance jobs since I've been back in DC. They have been in abundance. I've not had time to sew and relax like I wanted to. Today, I worked on a crew for a documentary with my Dad. It was really cool and I saw Master P and Barack Obama (who is very handsome indeed). I always have a hard time getting dressed prefessionally. I look stupid in suits and I hate boring dress shirts and trousers. My Dad always shouts "It's a job interview, not a garden party!" This was the best I could do for the semi-professional dress today. Atleast it's all mostly black . . .

I had no idea Master P was on Dancing With The Stars. . .
(photo: www.yahoo.com)

1 comment:

silver screen pipe dreams said...

I have the same problem. I hate the term Business Casual. It's hideous. That's what today's blog was all about.