Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kill The Habit - Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band


I'm faced with my first dilemma ever since I went shooting off the mouth about purging my closet until it was the thin, popular girl who is always well dressed. (Funny, I've never played that role). This Target for Libertine dress I purchased in Boston, full price. I went to my local Target and found it for $14.99, so I got a price adjustment since the tags were still on. However now I'm left pondering whether this is just another one of my "oh it's so cheap and I'll never be able to afford real Libertine" purchases or whether this piece has a couple of seasons in it and I'll end up falling back upon it and wearing it loads. I really don't want to be sick of this in six months. A little help here ladies. . .
(photo: www.target.com)

2 comments:

WendyB said...

For $15, does it really matter? What a bargain!

etoilee8 said...

You've got a good point, but I fear it might be the start of a slippery slope. And I am the QUEEN of justifying my spending. . . so I'm trying not to cut myself too much slack.