Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Favorite Things - John Coltrane



And suddenly, I feel it. The nip in the air, the crisp night breeze, the golden sunlight which spills over the payment, the morning which make you worship your down duvet. . . autumn has crept up and arrived without ever announcing itself. I felt it yesterday when I went to the Town Centre and wished I had brought my jacket. The skirt that I'm wearing can be easily converted to a dress, was made out of discount fabric and is ridiculously easy to make and doesn't require a pattern. My sister wants one too so maybe I'll videotape myself and show everyone how it's done. No one should pay for something that can be made in under three hours.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Very cute look.

etoilee8 said...

Thank you! I need to post some better pictures. . . it's pretty versatile.