Thursday, October 11, 2007

Doba - Simian

I am guilty of wishing for fall, until it arrives with a cold blast of wind. Then I realize the mistake I made.

I am guilty of missing Virginia, when I am in New York and New York when I am in Virginia.


I am not guilty of missing the way people perceive fashion in the DC metropolitan.
Comment of the Day: Are you doing Halloween early in the black dress and orange tights?
All I can do is shrug my shoulders and smile. . .
I suppose I do look a little seasonal.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

That one needs a flash. It's all yellow. How suitable. Yellow!!

silver screen pipe dreams said...

That's so lame. That's how I felt wearing my orange dress from American Apparel and my black lacy tights. Someone (at the mall!) said they were fishnets. People!!
Also, a good place to start looking for volunteer opportunities is www.idealist.org