Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm On Fire - Bat For Lashes (Bruce Springsteen originally)


I can't stop listening to this song. I've had it on repeat for possibly two weeks now. Oh how relevant it truly is. The strings in this song, give it a warm, autumny sound. Makes me want to sit in front of a fire and cuddle with someone. That would be so nice! Stina Persson's art career should be on fire. She's been on the circuit for so long and I hold her responsible for a lot the beautiful water colour illustration we see in magazines.




(Art watercolours: Stina Persson)

The beautiful song. . .

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I love those drawings. So beautiful. Look at Lovisa Burfitt (lovisaburfitt.com) She is kind of the mother of Swedish illustration. And also Liselotte Watkins. She has a different style, more cutesy, but nice.