Wednesday, October 3, 2007

September Song - Django Reinhardt


I find that I do my best fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants work when I am sitting up late, listening to ex-boyfriend music. Something about remembering ex-boyfriends, makes me want to work harder to be the best. Strange, isn't it? Exboyfriend music includes: Goldfrapp, Django Reinhardt and Kelis. A couple of my exes absolutely praised Django Reinhardt. I wonder what the correlation there is.

I don't usually date total cads (although I have dated one or two). But still. . . it's interesting.

Anyways, this dress is for my lovely older sister. She has had a very trying September. Here she is with her boyfriend James. They are simply delightful and I love them.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

LOL..what is going on in that picture!

etoilee8 said...

My sister's boyfriend is couch ridden with a broken ankle, so he has plenty of time for internet surfing. He found a video of a girl shaking her butt for the camera on YouTube (this is not his usual fare for entertainment but he decided to play it up by cheering and swaying his arms to the music). And my sister (who really doesn't care what he watches) decided to play it up by blocking his screen with her hand and staring him down. They both crack me up :)