Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So Much More - Beth Orton






Well I'm done with all that work and now I've hit the "what-do-I-do-next?" slump. . . which of course is followed by mental blocks and feelings of uselessness. There is of course someone special involved, which is causing me to have quite the brain fart. Last week, I was not only dressing to be taken serious, but I was dressing to be noticed (by him), so I was really on my game, both mentally and physically. . . which is exhausting. This gorgeous dress from Le Train Bleu with it's fifty different options, could have helped out in the wardrobe department. I went through all my favourite dresses before the week was over. One minute you're ready for work, with a twist of the straps, you're ready to play. It would have been perfect for my scenerio.

(photos: Le Train Bleu)

2 comments:

silver screen pipe dreams said...

wow! can you learn how to make that? Or even just one of the versions! Make me one to go with my white toga.

etoilee8 said...

White toga? What is this toga you speak of? But yes, I could possibly make you one. We'll get together and do a fitting soon.