Friday, November 2, 2007

Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deniece Williams

For those of you who haven't heard. . . there's a new love in my life.
That's right people, I think I've found my Romeo, my lovin' one man show.
He's not rich. But we do have a good time.
He doesn't talk sweet, he doesn't talk much at all.
But he can be a loud mouth, sometimes.
He's got a terrible Napolean complex and always tries to pick fights with those bigger than him.
He absolutely does sing off key.
He's extremely stubborn.
He's a kean dresser and looks good in white.


But he loves me,
loves me,
loves me,
I know that he loves me any way.




Everyone, meet West. We've been spending some time together lately.

(Blurry 70's photo: The Wall Street Fighter . . . click the link, it's pretty rude, but it will make you laugh).

No comments: