Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reminders - Jaga Jazzist

Some how, Gap Europe has become this beacon of cool and they intend on keeping it this way, for Europeans only. Years ago, my best friend in London was employed by the brand Mulberry. Each Mulberry employee is granted one wholesale handbag per a year. Because my friend swears she's not a handbag girl, she was willing to pass on her wholesale handbag to me. This was right around when the Roxanne bag, was at it's height of popularity. Even at wholesale price, the bag is hardly a deal. And have you tried lifting it? With all the hardware, the bag weights nearly 10 lbs empty. By the time, I would be finished loading it up with all my necessary crap, the bag would weight 30 lbs and give me back problems for life. So I declined. . .

Now Product (Red) has this amazing heather grey jersey version (which is only 85 GBP). Jersey is light weight. And more important, the proceeds go to a really amazing cause. But it's only available in Europe! So, I emailed my other friend who works for Gap. . . maybe we can work something out. . . and if that doesn't work, I've got a Plan B. . .

No comments: