Saturday, December 1, 2007

Confessin' (That I Love You) - Django Reinhardt


A couple weeks ago around Thanksgiving, I took my new friend Scarlett to the Hirshhorn , while she was in town. We had a grand day, aside from the massive DC parking ticket I received (DC knows how to kick you when you're down). The bottom level of the Hirshhorn , holds the recently acquired modern artworks, such as this beautiful Warhol piece.

But what really caught my eye was this beauty.

If ever I had to push my Father around, rickshaw style, this is how we would go about it. And that is reason # 584 why I love my Dad. We may disagree on a few things but the bottom line is, "my heart belongs to Daddy" - Billy Holiday

(Note: I stupidly forgot to write down the name of the artist who made this design junkies dream. I shall research and get back to you real soon).

No comments: