Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Midvikudags - Bjork


I kept my fingers crossed that this beautiful jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters would find it's way into my stocking on Christmas morning. It didn't. But I did find an array of super cheap UO sale rack tops, from my sister, stuffed in my stocking. I returned half of them and with the money left, I purchased the jewelry stand.

Hopefully, once I manage to work through my stock of perfumes and hair products (most of the bottles are halfway empty), my dresser, will be manageable and pretty and I can show this lovely piece off.

Trees have been such a staple in a design for the last year or so. Generate , my favourite design website can supply you with more tree goods than you might ever need.


Tree hooked by WAT Design , $79







Or perhaps a projection of trees on your wall?:

Lumen Trees by Adam Frank ,$59 each













Reveal by Adam Frank , $389









(Photos: Urbn , Myself and Generate )

No comments: