Monday, January 14, 2008

The New York Editor - Amon Tobin

It was my first day off in months! And I spent it with Peas doing everything we love. (Coffee and fashion magazines). I recently came to the conclusion that New York made me really sad. I won't be moving back there again unless I find love or a really awesome job. Otherwise I'll keep a safe distance and visit once in a while. I have yet to figure out why it made me so sad (it can be kind of lonely), but from the looks of this British Marie Claire fashion shoot. . . I was doing it all wrong! I clearly wasn't laying around in my underwear enough (while reading the paper), nor did I ever go rollerskating. All snideness aside, I love the clothing and thought it was a very pretty shoot.





(Photos: British Marie Claire)

No comments: