Saturday, February 23, 2008

Padabam - Yonderboi (a favourite tune)


It's safe to say, I am indeed, infatuated with oversized collars. I think it's because it takes the attention off my often badly behaved hair. Jil Sander has got a pleasant dose of just what the doctor ordered for A/W 08. When I am quite the accomplished designer, I plan on making plenty of jackets with ridonkulous collars.

I bought this jacket from a vendor at Spitalfields Market about five years ago. The collar is not NEARLY big enough for me. . .

(Photos: Sweet Fancy Treat )

2 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

gorgeous picture
and that's a great jacket!

etoilee8 said...

Thank you, that's very kind of you! My friend Peas takes the best photos! I still love rocking that jacket, it seems a little dated, but it's like an old friend :)