Monday, February 18, 2008

Sweet Smoke - Mr. Scruff


I fell in love with this guy's entire look. His jacket, his oversized trousers, his converse peeking out from beneath. (Even his smirk). If anyone could pull this look off, equally as well, it's a job for Jackson. Jackson plays down his sense of style and talks of being from West Virginia and looking uniform. But don't be fooled. . .

So Jackson, would you wear it? You wouldn't have to wear his smirk, you've got a nice one of your own.

(Photo: The Sartorialist )

8 comments:

Sofia said...

I love the Sartorialist. I want to wear all the old man clothing he shoots in Milan.

Secretista said...

^^He's cute! ;]

etoilee8 said...

Which one? I think they're both cute but the one below is the full package. He's quite the conceptual thinker and he happens to be super fun.

Secretista said...

So true. Fashion advice from E! is like taking hygiene advice from a skunk.

Matthew Jackson said...

I think Jackson would wear anything made of felt or shrunken wool.

etoilee8 said...

You're so right, he would Matt!

Jackson said...

Felt, worsted wool, you might even find me in a old canvas bag before that guy's crazy getup. :P Seriously though, couldn't find a better pic of my ugly mug to post all over the 'tubes?

etoilee8 said...

OH Jackson, you look handsome. Just deal with it. . .