Friday, March 28, 2008

Bluebird - The Rosebuds



I'm back my darlings! Have you missed me? I've missed you. I went on a roadtrip with my dear friend to Rhode Island (Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts. . . to be exact). Do you ever feel like you need a roadtrip to clear your head and think clearly? Twenty hours in the car will do exactly that. I felt like Fonda and I caught up on years missed out of our lives. So, I'm back, and in full bloom. . .

I want to wear my new cardi from Old Navy every day. Those of you that still don't shop there, have no idea what you're missing out on. It's gotten very good. I thought the colour was a little bit "last summer", but colour trends are kind of silly. . . wear what makes you feel wonderful.

Bag: Marimekko
Dress: Urban Renewal (UO)
Shoes: Pink Studio

5 comments:

ChiliLady said...

your shoes rock!!

etoilee8 said...

Thank you! They're so worn, the heel is coming off. I love that about clothing I adore. It's always so bittersweet when they fall apart. . .

Sofia said...

You got the cardigan! It suits you so well.

vogued out!!! said...

Blue never looked so good.

etoilee8 said...

Thanks Vogued out. I love cobalt blue. It's both calming and happy, right?