Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Christine Bonilla - Joy Zipper


The new Kate Moss collection for Topshop launched today and as usual. . . I think most of the pieces won't look good on anyone short of Kate Moss. . . however there's always one or two items which totally hook me in.

I'm such a sucker for anything mint green. Something about that color is calming and I fall for a poofy dress.

More sandals! You're surprised, right? I haven't bought any, yet for this upcoming summer, but I'm certainly making my rounds and doing my research. Unfortunately Topshop's shoes always run just a teensy bit small on my size 10 feet. Sour grapes! Something about the combination of the dress and shoes together makes me think about drinking cocktails with my friends and listening to Joy Zipper on a scorching summer day. . .

(Photos: Topshop)

2 comments:

Secretista said...

That's a perty dresss!

etoilee8 said...

Isn't it though?