Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Retreated Lightly - Moss


Nothing's sacred from America any more (H&M, Mango, Zara and next year Topshop too). You use to be rewarded for saving your pennies to travel abroad by the expected, "oh my god, where'd you buy that?" (upon returning with a mysteriously fashionable wardrobe). . . to which I would reply (trying very hard not to be smirky):
"Oh I bought it abroad". (Smirk, smirk). Similar to the response Japanese girls give you when you ask them where they bought something and you already know in your head that they purchased it in Japan.
But since I'm not smirking so much these days. . . I'm wondering when Skandinavia is going to fork over Din Sko to us. Resistance is futile guys. . . we will get your shoes. I want those shoes so badly, I can almost taste them. That sounds so ridiculous but that line stays in the blog. . .
(Photos: Din Sko )

5 comments:

K.Line said...

And it looks like you could actually walk in them too!

Linda said...

Topshop is coming to DC?? that would be amazing!

Secretista said...

For over Dink Sko Skandinavia!! :)

LOL the I want those shoes I can tatse them line is funny!

ambika said...

I've loved those shoes ever since I saw Agathe at Style Bytes wearing them regularly.

etoilee8 said...

Not so fast Linda, Topshop will be in New York. . .nothing ever comes to DC until it's stale. . .k line, they do look comfy, right? Secretista. . . we should both get them! Ambika, I completely forgot to mention Agathe. . . she was the first person to educate me about the swede goodness of Din Sko. Get it (nudge, nudge) "swede". My jokes get worse and worse by the days. . .