Friday, March 21, 2008

Tits on the Radio - Scissor Sisters


Peas and I came across this glorious book at our local bookstore. Never in my life have I seen so many pairs of real boobs and I found it refreshing. And the photography's got that sixties, dewey haziness to it. Like, guilty nine-year-olds we cautiously thumbed through only stopping to commentate with, "that's a good set", "those are over the top" and the ever-so-prudish, "oh my word", while also peeking over our shoulders to make sure no other customers were offended by our choice of reading material. I recommend every girl take a peek at that book. It's definitely a "boys" book and I was totally titted out by the time I closed it. . . but it made me feel so pleased with my own set of knockers. In the words of the Bloodhound Gang. . . "hurray for boobies". . .

I keep threatening to buy my sister this book for her birthday. She is already the proud owner of "The Gas We Pass" and "Everyone Poops". I find these books to be awesome and hilarious.











I'd like to thank:
1. My great grandmother and all my ancestors. . . for the good DNA.
2. Calvin Klein. . . for making sweet, girlish bras which give you a nice silhouette.
3. H&M. . . for making dainty flannel shirts with buttons that reveal just enough skin.
4. Gravity. . . for holdin' them high.

(Photo: Taschen )

6 comments:

K.Line said...

I love that book cover. I would so have been scouring that at the bookstore! And the pic of you ain't half bad either :-) (Gotta love good genes!)

WendyB said...

Hot photo!

Matthew Jackson said...

I have a nice cock but you don't see me posting picks of my bulge on the net. Hmm... ideas. j/k

etoilee8 said...

Thanks Wendy and K.line. . . and Matt, what's stopping you? Everything was going hunky dorey with my ode to the bosom and then you come throwing that horrid c-word around ;)

etoilee8 said...

PS- Matt, are you drunk? (Ladies, this comment is hysterical and really out of character for this young lad. . . ).

Chubbs said...

yes, gravity and your ancestors have been good to you ;-)