Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't Mess Hair - The Free Association


In this episode of "Lives of the Nowhere Near Rich But Still Fabulous", our heroines found themselves finished with their morning brew, with nothing to to do. They decided to make their day indulgent with a Salvation Army visit and $12 haircuts from the Paul Mitchell School for Hair . It was the best idea they had, had in awhile.

No one's going to tell you about the Paul Mitchell School for Hair because it's one of the best kept secrets. But I will. . . because I love you. Trust me when I say they do a fabulous job. And did I mention that it's super cost effective? I realize the phrase "student", immediately strikes fear into many a hair lovers heart. But don't fear, there are plenty of instructors who closely monitor what's being done to your lovely locks. Plus the students are extremely knowledgable and if they need help, they'll ask for it. It really is the perfect solution for anyone who loves fabulous hair but doesn't have a fabulous paycheck.

(And if "leisure days" were an Olympic sport, we'd take home the gold).

6 comments:

cornpuddin said...

vanity smurf and smurfette strike again!!!

etoilee8 said...

Cornpuddin' if anyone had a look at any of your social networking sites, they'd know who the reap Vanity Smurf is. . .

vogued out!!! said...

Oh you both look great love the bangs. Where is the hair school, I know there is one in Tysons corner.

silver screen pipe dreams said...

looking good, guys.

Chubbs said...

ur inspiring me to get bangs. I just got my hair straightened (no more curls...at least for a while!).

etoilee8 said...

Chubbs, I love your curls! They're lovely. Vogued out, I definitely go to the Tysons one and if you don't. . . you should and Mere thanks. . . and Cornpuddin'. . . shut it. . .