Friday, April 11, 2008

The Heart Remains A Child - Everything But The Girl


Sorry I've been m.i.a. lately. I've been working tons (making up for the dent in my checking account from a work-less winter) and dealing with some matters of the heart (which have really effected the last six months of my life deeply) but I won't bore you with those details. I'm still around and I always miss you guys when I go away. I'll be back full force next week. Here I am trying to work my skateboard skills (check out that horrible stance) and failing miserably. . . while the owner of the skateboard shows me how it's done.

Lately I've been so lost in my own thoughts. If I were a child, I would find a good playground. . .

. . .like this beauty from Seoul, to lose myself in. I can just picture myself wiggling my hips through the bars, pulling myself to the top and feeling that amazing sense of accomplishment and that serge of adrenaline, that I use to get when I reached the top of the monkey bars as a child. This playground looks like so much fun.

(Photo: Yourboyhood.com . . . a really good street fashion blog from Seoul)

2 comments:

Secretista said...

Skating in a dress... that's hot.

etoilee8 said...

More like "almost falling on your face in a dress", but thanks for the compliment sweets.