Saturday, April 26, 2008

Love Like Laughter - Beth Orton



Today I had a beautiful day with Peas . We drank iced coffee by the lake, read the paper, went shopping and laughed a ton. We always laugh for hours sometimes when times are rough. . . we can still find the humour in the situation. Even when we argue, once the air is cleared, we usually have a chuckle about how ridiculous it was later. Peas is a really amazing photographer. She plays it down, but dearest has an eye for composition and light. I don't have a lot of photos of myself (when I'm not displaying an outfit), because I'm usually the photographer. . .so when someone takes some nice ones of me, I feel compelled to share.

My arms have become a lot more defined since I started ballet again. The other day a friend caught me admiring them in public (shamelessly) and asked me if I was going to buy a ticket to my own gun show. Yes, I think I will, thanks.


I'm so happy I found my aviators. I love them like no other.


I smell a new Facebook photo. . .


Slouching a bit. . .



I think I look a bit childish here. I think it's the way I'm holding my mouth and my tooth poking out. Anyways I like it, it's a side of me that I haven't seen in a while.


There's this Tracy Emin photo that's titled. . . "And Sometimes I Feel Beautiful". I think I know what she means. . .

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Buy that girl a present - you look gorgeous in these pics. I can tell she's really captured your personality here. Friends can do that like no one else!

etoilee8 said...

She is wonderful. I took her out to a fancy meal of Chipotle later on that evening :)

Anonymous said...

wow vanity smurf! Make sure you stay away from the lake. You may just fall in from looking at your own reflection!

etoilee8 said...

It's okay anonymous. . . I'm on the rag too. . .

Anonymous said...

thats disgusting!