Friday, April 18, 2008

The Monster - Monster (David Holmes and the Free Association)


The other day when Peas took this photo of me in my new H&M mock neck hoodie (another purchase bought with Marimekko return credit). I thought the photo looked a little sinister, Peas thought it looked sweet, like a "cute puppet monster". And that got me thinking about Yo Gabba Gabba.













Maybe there is a bit of a resemblance to myself and the green monster. No denying, I absolutely love that show. It's strange and fun. With lots of dancing (and oddly hip guest stars such as Biz Markie and Elijah Wood). My neighbor who I think, thinks me to be a bit odd (but lovable and great with their child), ran up to me the other day in the parking lot and said "I was watching Yo Gabba Gabba the other day and I thought perhaps it was something you might love". It's amazing when people are so spot on about me.

Now admit it, just watching that made you a teensy bit happier, n'est-ce pas?

Now lately, I've been also craving a new pair of stylish kicks. I go through the motions every six months where I get sick of dresses and all I want to wear is boyish jeans, hoodies and sneakers. . . and then I fall back into my old ways and start sporting dresses again. I'm not really a Nike girl, but I do like this awfully suggestive photo from UO . Way to try and sell a lifestyle guys. . .

No comments: