Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Watchlar - Cocteau Twins


Do you want to know a secret? Shallow as it may sound, on days when I am feeling down, I daydream about the day I can afford to buy a Hermes Medor Watch. (Many times during the gloominess of this winter, I was this close to slapping down the money at my local Hermes). But the price ($1612.35). . . always stops me cold in my tracks. I look at them on eBay from time to time, but I'm cautious about purchasing something of that value on eBay. One day. . . we'll be together. Something about that watch is just so darn lux. . . yet very punk rock. A lux punk rocker. . . ha!


(I have no idea, who created the cartoon above. . .it came from my ex boyfriends myspace page)

UPDATE: The cartoon is from the very brilliant Natalie Dee , who's comics I am very much addicted to now. . .

3 comments:

Secretista said...

That cartoon is interesting.

Hey! I sent you an e-mail. I'm aquagurl189... not spam... I sometimes go into the spam mailbox...

Anonymous said...

Looks like Natalie Dee style? www.nataliedee.com

etoilee8 said...

Bingo Anonymous! Thanks, I will credit her immediately.

PS- Anonymous, don't be such a stranger :) Come back soon, ya hear?