Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If I Could Talk I'd Tell You - The Lemonheads


Blogging will be a little sparse these next couple of days, as I've just been pulled onto an absolute whirlwind of a show. Working is great . . . until it disrupts your:

- life of extreme leisure
- trip to New York to see your sister and hang out with a cool boy. . .

. . . but keep yourself entertained with the latest La Garconne editorial . Hold tight to your purse strings, my darlings. . .the clothing will carry you to a place far, far, away. . . where everyone has pretty shoes, dresses by Les Prairies Des Paris (my favourite brand at the moment) and empty wallets. Bisous.

(Photo: La Garconne )

PS- This song use to make me swoon in high school.

3 comments:

Chubbs said...

oh my--i love this site! I've been drooling over these Repetto shoes for the past week--but I've opted to not buy them--I feel like I have too many of the ballerina style shoes already. - http://lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=941&sid=168&pid=

Sigrid said...

i adore those photos!

ambika said...

Those shoes are seriously tempting me. Seriously.