Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kings Folk - Cornelius



Today while I was helping The Thinker move some stuff into her car, I stopped and realized I hadn't yet photographed the incredibly, poofy, collared jacket, I made this week. So we snapped some photos. Thinker passed me her bass to pose with, which happened to be what I had been carrying to her car. I couldn't help but to think, "who else wears poofy blouses, big shoes and plays a music instrument?"
Sadly, the two of us have nothing more in common than a love for poofy tops and tall shoes. I've never picked up a bass before in my life, in case my ackward pose and stance isn't tell tale enough.























(Photo: Classic 45s )

5 comments:

Chubbs said...

you make me wish I could sew. Maybe I'll add that to my list of classes-to-take.

I'm Frankie Domino said...

loving the jacket!! looks like expensive haute couture! nice job. i can sew a little....and i mean a little! i can't wait to see what you do next....!

Secretista said...

When you're not looking, I'm going to find you...

...and steal that Jacket.

etoilee8 said...

If I ever get a clothing label off the ground (that's a big "if"), I'll have to remember to gift all my lovely commentors for their endless support and positive feedback.

aziza said...

I love your shoes and blouse.