Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunfed Shapes - Inlet


$229 for a necklace with plastic baubles. . . really Barneys ??? Because I found this amazing non plastic one at a thrift store a couple months ago and I absolutely adore it. Don't get me wrong, I think your's is nice too. . . but I guess the difference is, mine was $3. . . funny, that.

Went thrifting today with Peas . My shopping trip was fruitless. Peas on the other hand, picked up this beautiful leather bag for $3. I might have spotted it perhaps two seconds after she did. . .but she grabbed it first. And when I looked at it, admiringly, she gave me a very threatening look and said sharply, "I'm buying it". It was a side of her I had never seen before! Swedes man. . . "we're all peaceful and soft spoken until it comes to vintage leather bags, then we'll shank you and keep walking".


Completely off topic. . . the sunlight in the DC area is so beautiful these days. . .take a moment to savour it tomorrow. Breathe it in. Write a poem about it. . .

2 comments:

Chubbs said...

wait, somebody's wearing mocassins! I see them. Omg...I live in mine. It's really bad. I can't stop wearing them...not even when it's really hot. Last Monday, when it was in the 80s in DC...I had them on with shorts...and everyone kept asking..."aren't ur feet hot?" Which made me wanna say, "NOYB," but instead I just smiled and said "No, these shoes are f*cking amazing!" And they are...

etoilee8 said...

Chubbs I'm debating getting some of those mocs in addition to my Minnetonka boots (or my Chewbacca legs as I like to call them). But I kind of want the loafers too. . . so many decisions. . . so many shoes. . .