Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This Charming Man - The Smiths




There are plenty of days when I roll out of bed, stand indecisively in front of my closet in my pajamas, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and think the ever-so-famous line, "I haven't got a stitch to wear". While we all know this is in no way true. . .it still happens. It translates into "I haven't got a stitch of creativity in my body right now". My solution to this problem? I ask myself, "What would Agyness Deyn wear?" Laugh all you like. . . but believe me, it works. . .

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy her i-D magazine issue. i-D is a once in a blue moon luxury for me because the price tag is a little daunting in the US. But I flipped through it and I love the feel of it. It's not totally autobiographical. . . it's more like a yearbook of everything I love about London and New York with familiar places and faces.


(Photos: The Mirror and The Age )

1 comment:

Herbie said...

You weren't lying about those brown and white shoes. those are sweet. Wear them to a picnic.