Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can't Do A Thing (To Stop Me) - Chris Isaak


Apparently, in the summer time, the living is easy but tonight my legs ache from ballet and I feel blue. I'm not even sure why. The proverbial tin man. . . creaky joints and lacking heart. And my Chris Isaak listening, pity party of one probably isn't helping. . .but. . .

If moping were an Olympic sport, I would mope for America. It's just something I do from time to time and you can't do a thing, to stop me. It has to pass on it's own.

jacket - thrift
dress - one of those cheapy stores in New York (Rainbow, I think)
shoes - Office
bag - Anna Corinna

3 comments:

susie_bubble said...

The shoes are such a wicked colour...they really pop!

etoilee8 said...

Thanks Susie! They always cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I miss Office (especially the reject store on St. Martin's Lane).

Claire said...

Love that outfit.