Saturday, June 28, 2008

Got To Let Go - The Bees


I never use the flash because I think it's horrible. But today it made all the colours of my outfit astoundingly bright. My outfit is pretty conventional(and definitely cheap, under $100 all together), but it's perfect for brunch with my favourite Pops and reading Harper's Bazaar in the evening sun.

Cardigan and shoes- Old Navy
Dress - H&M

PS- The Bees is one of my favourite bands. If you haven't checked them out, please do. "Got To Let Go", was my official summer song of last summer in Brooklyn. But I like it so much, I'm playing it a lot this summer too.

4 comments:

Secretista said...

I love that your outfit matches the issue of Bazaar you're holding.

hard liquor; soft holes said...

those old navy shoes are great! old navy has been ON POINT lately.

Rollergirl said...

Yes, matching your magazine to your jacket!Reminds me of this: http://disneyrollergirl.blogspot.com/2007/05/shes-back.html

Annie said...

Those are Old Navy shoes? Wow! And I love the cardigan too.